Transformation Plan for 2019/2020
2019/20 Transformation Plan will focus on;
- All subjects achieve strong progress at ALPS 3 or better, placing the school in the top 25% of all schools nationally for Post-16 provision;
- Active recruitment will continue to ensure that the school remains oversubscribed from September 2020 with clear guidance at admissions ensuring that all students start on appropriate courses;
- All teams will review their curriculum to ensure that they have consolidated the sequence of delivery, the use of assessment and prep to support learning. The success of this will be measured through a number of subject reviews and a target of ensuring at least 90% of all lessons observed are good or better;
- To develop our careers based programme further with a particular emphasis on the support provided to those students following alternative post 18 routes. We will set a target of 70% of all students achieving their first choice destination with at least 40% of those applying to university securing places at Russell Group or similarly prestigious universities;
- To develop our Academic Enrichment programme further so that it feels relevant to all students regardless of their pathways. Our aim will be for at least 85% of all students, recognise the value of this programme in supporting their future career choices;
- To ensure that at least 75% of students view our tutorial programme as engaging and relevant to their futures.
You can download a copy of the 2019/20 Transformation Plan here.